Travellers arriving at any of South Africa’s international ports, will be required to comply with the following entry requirements.
- Complete Passenger Arrival Form – click here
- A negative PCR test obtained not more than 72 hours before the date of departure from the country of origin. This test must be conducted by a certified medical practitioner and should have the name and signature of the practitioner who conducted such test. You will be required to carry the negative PCR test certificate when travelling.
- Proof of accommodation and address while in South Africa in case they are required to self-isolate.
- Travel insurance that covers the cost of testing or quarantine.
- Download the COVID Alert South Africa App.
- The normal visa regulations apply. Here is the list of visa-exempted countries.